Wednesday, September 15, 2010

inspiration;

I've been meaning to publish a list of my current inspiration. So here it is!
vintage americana;
nothing. nothing. nothing inspires me lately quite like old-school americana. I was thrilled to see airsteam trailers in action during our road trip back up from California.

A.A. Bondy;
He's an amazing american sonwriter. His lyrics are beautiful. His guitar style is old-school-southern meets 90's alternative. Most of all his songs are perfect and his second album is even better than his first!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Andew Wyeth;
His landscapes and portraits make me heart hiccup.


The aesthetic for "Days of Heaven" was inspired by his paintings.


1 comment:

  1. His paintings are amazing, reminds me of Winslow Homer's watercolors.

    ReplyDelete